Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Download the Westfield Health Plan Flyer (pdf) to see the range and cost of the plans available.
In an ideal world, we'd all be 'well beings'. Unfortunately, the pressures of work and life mean we're not always able to achieve this. In the real world, it's often difficult to determine who is a well being and who isn't. Someone may look like they're coping really well, but the reality could be far different.
That's why Westfield Health have extended their offering from health cash plans and surgery choices to provide a more holistic approach, taking care of employees in both body and mind. Here are just some of the ways Westfield Health can help you to take care of your most important asset, your staff:
Health Cash Plan
Exclusively available to BCC accredited and affiliated member organisations of all sizes, the Chamber Primary Health Plan starts from just £6.13 per employee, per month and allows staff to claim money back, up to set limits, for things like sight tests and glasses, dental bills, therapy treatments and consultations. The plan also provides access to health and wellbeing services including:
- DoctorLine™ service providing policyholders with confidential telephone access to a practising UK GP, 24 hours a day – every day, from anywhere in the world, with optional webcam consultations
- Best Doctors® - expert second medical opinion service
- Scanning Service - MRI, CT and PET scans
- 24hr Advice and Information Line and up to 6 face to face counselling sessions (including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT)
You can view the full benefit table and pricing here.
Surgery Choices makes private surgery and medical treatment more affordable and accessible so staff can be treated quicker and back in the workplace sooner. Employees will have access to prompt private medical treatment for a whole range of conditions (excluding heart and cancer). With immediate cover for new conditions and fast access to fixed price private treatment packages, cover starts from just £5.83 per employee, per month. There's one price for all (prices aren't age related) and premiums won't increase with claims.
Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
Choose between two ready-made annual wellbeing engagement programmes depending on whether you prefer an online or an offline solution. Both provide targeted promotions to engage your staff in improving their health and wellbeing. Your Chamber membership gives you access to a 25% discount on the standard pricing for the Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre and prices start from just £412.50 + VAT for businesses with up to 10 employees.
- With 24 topics to choose from, you choose the 12 topics that best meet the needs of your organisation for your annual health calendar
- Each month you'll receive a communication pack which includes campaign announcement text and weekly promotional top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive – all you have to do is send out the communications
- Your monthly communication pack will include three fact sheets, a poster and a support leaflet signposting your people to national support agencies associated with the topic
The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
- Select your programme from the 16 topics available. Each has a video, podcast, factsheets and personal training plan
- Each month we'll send you text to announce the topic of the month, along with weekly top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive and drive engagement with the website
- You'll have access to a real-time dashboard providing engagement statistics
- You can use the website as a resource to support the delivery of your other health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Employees have unlimited access to the website, accessible from work or home
Westfield Health's wider health and wellbeing programme includes:
- Health and lifestyle screening days
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Dial up seminars (webinars)
- Lifestyle coaching days
- Mental Health First Aid Training Courses….and more
Find out more (please advise that you are a member of Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce in any communications):
Telephone: 0345 602 1629
Email: [email protected]
Or for further information on this exclusive offer for Chamber Members, please phone 0141 280 0272 or visit Westfield Health
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT