Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Quest, in conjunction with the BCC, has a number of solutions for Chamber members that assist in handling the increasing burden of employment and health & safety legislation.
Through https://chamberdunbarton.questcover.com members have unlimited access to an online reference manual with over 400 downloadable documents (letters, templates, policies, procedures, forms, flow charts etc) including:
- A compliant Contract of Employment
- A compliant Employee Handbook
- A compliant Health & Safety Policy
- A description of the law and considerations relating to the major pieces of legislation covering employment law.
- Over 400 downloadable documents (letters, templates, policies, procedures, forms, flow charts etc).
- Monthly bulletins on latest changes in legislation and case law
- Regular topical tips and news articles.
Call 01455 852037 for:
- Chamber HR
- Chamber Legal
- Chamber Health & Safety
- Chamber Tax and VAT
Why Join the Chamber
Latest News and Events
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT