Aimed at supporting micro, small and medium businesses, Morgan Sindall’s supplier development programme offers 60-minute bite-size sessions in a range of topics to support you in developing your construction-related business. Aligned to our business operations, it also helps you to become an approved member of our supply chain and enhance your opportunities of working with us on an exciting range of projects across Scotland.
The sessions include:
- Presentation skills – a 1 hour session focussing on the fundamentals of presentations and making the most impact.
- LSC / Builders Profile – a 1 hour session split between LSC (Local Supply Chain) the platform used by Morgan Sindall to manage our supply chain and promote upcoming opportunities and Builders Profile. The Builder’s Profile element of the session will cover the most recent updates to this.
- Finding/winning work – a 1 hour session covering key avenues to finding work and focussing on maximising your quality score in tender submissions.
- Value management – a 1 hour session focussing on how we work collaboratively to deliver best value solutions for customers.
- Equality and inclusion – a 1 hour session focussing on key equality and inclusion challenges and how to manage these
- Environmental stewardship – a 1 hour session covering the key environmental considerations faced on site and how we require to manage these
- Carbon literacy – a 1 hour session focussing on how we collectively reduce our and our customer’s carbon emissions on our shared journey to net-zero
- Risk management – a 1 hour session covering general approach to risk management, typical challenges and suggested approaches
- Social value / TOMs – a 1 hour session providing an overview of TOMs commitments – what they are, how we deliver and supply chain expectations
- BIM – a 1 hour session covering the key aspects of BIM in line with ISO 19650 standard and supply chain expectations for compliance.
Registrations close one week before the event, the first registration deadline is the 5th December.
Please use the Eventbrite link to book on any sessions of interest for your business.