Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Heriot-Watt Fully-Funded MBA Courses
As part of our #TogetherFor business Academy we are promoting this fantastic opportunity offered to us by Heriot-Watt University.
In light of COVID-19 and in a show of support of businesses Heriot-Watt University are offering fully funded online MBA courses including: Delivering Successful Projects, - Leadership, Theory and Practice, - Financial Decision Making, - People, Work and Organisations and - Strategic.
You can view the courses via this link MBA Funded Courses where you will be able to view/ download the syllabus for each.
If you are interested in applying please complete the following Application Form and in Section 3 please state that you heard about this via Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce and return to email: [email protected] Please note there are only 100 course places available.
Please note the following criteria: -
- Online MBA has no entry requirements other than the candidate being proficient in English, employed and resident in Scotland
- Candidate is not required to work in a specific role
- Candidate should allow circa 200 hours of study before sitting the course exam
- Candidate can only register for one course at a time
- Limit on how many employees from each company – 5 candidates: SME’s / 10 candidates: Larger Employers (250+)
- Each course has an allocation of 20 SCQF points on successful completion and the full MBA (9 courses) = 180 SCQF points.
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT