Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Care Assistant Day & Night
Responsibilities of Care Assistant
We are actively hiring for professional and experienced Care Assistant to join our team Day & Night shift hours
- Ensure that the needs of residents are met in a patient and caring manner.
- Help residents who need assistance with dressing, personal hygiene and toileting when required, respecting residents’ rights to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
- Assist residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities to move freely within the Home.
- Contribute to information used in care plans with residents and their families/significant others and implement care as agreed, respecting the resident’s right to exercise choice.
- Provide a high standard of care and service at all times.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity for residents through talking to them, listening to them, escorting on outings, and working with the resident to enable them to pursue hobbies and interests both in and outside the Home.
- Report to the Senior Care Assistant /Manager on duty changes in residents’ condition or any concerns you might have.
- Ensure that all written reports are accurate and legible.
- Take part in staff meetings and training activities as required.
- Answer emergency bells and if necessary call senior member of staff on duty; answer the main door bell and greet visitors with politeness and warmth.
- Understand and put into practice any required health and safety at work initiatives.
- Undertake any additional duties as required at the request of the Senior Care Assistant/ Deputy in charge.
Qualifications and Skills of Care Assistant
You would be an ideal candidate for this role if you are:
- Qualified SVQ / NVQ level in Health and Social Care
- Satisfactory CRB / DBS checks
- Experience / Qualification in care for relevant client category (Elderly Care)
APPLY HERE: https://www.carehome.co.uk/jobs/job.cfm/id/96008406260
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT